Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Guys on Grindr


Alright, I've been checking out Grindr lately and I want to give a small rundown of the potential that's in my city. I'm pretty much looking for masculine, active guys who are cool to hang around. And every once in a while, a hook up. Pretty general description, but it's a case-by-case type deal. Why be so specific? Plus, the guys have been pretty revealing on their own, so I've been able to weed out the crazies.. sort of. These are in no particular order. This is more for me to type out my thoughts -- should be fun.

A -- Raised in small town town. Has a bit of country in his voice, and I love it. Has unconventional work, but is the most down to earth. He was fine with me not giving out a face pic right off the bat and actually gave his out to make me feel comfortable. He's 31, but doesn't look it at all. Met up with him one night and talked for a good amount of time about everything. Eventually, we messed around a bit. Definitely a fun evening. We talked a bit about meeting up again, but he's really busy with work and we both have roommates, so it makes it difficult. I'm starting to have mixed feelings about him seeing has how we haven't talked as much as I'd like. I don't want to pressure anything, but I also want to hang out with him.

J -- Also raised in a smaller town than A. Is 26 and is a elementary teacher. We've texted for about a week before we met up. Really easy to talk to as well. He also has a roommate. So when we met up, I drove to his house, snuck in his room and we started a movie.. didn't end up finishing the movie due to a bed and two horny guys being in it, but I've seen it before. Another fun evening. We met up for a second time and we just watched a movie and cuddled. It was really nice to finally have a feeling like that where I can just lay back, watch a movie with a guy and feel completely fine. Great head on his shoulders, down to earth and is active. He's a big lake guy. He grew up on it. Problem is he's a little feminine. Haven't been able to see mannerisms yet, but I can just tell. I'm sure there will be more on him later.

There are other guys, but I haven't talked to them much, nor have I seen their faces. I'm reserved about giving out face pics due to me not being out and the gay community in this city all seem to know each other. Some of them just want to hook up and I admit, I'm down for the occasional hook up. As I continue blogging, you'll get to hear about those guys.

You guys can email me at underwraps87@gmail.com. I check it pretty regularly, so feel free to ask questions.

-UW

No comments:

Post a Comment