Monday, November 28, 2011

Oh Man, Where to Start

Hello to all who finds this. This blog is mostly for me to get out all my thoughts I haven't been able to say out loud, as well as to provide some type of entertainment for those who are reading. I give a big thanks to the blogs I follow. They've all provided a source of inspiration, leading me to start my own. I have read all of them in their entirety, except for Dan in OKC. He's been blogging since '06 and I have a lot to catch up on. 

A little about me: I'm 24 and have been living the closet life for as long as I could remember. I've known I was attracted to guys since I was about 9 or so, but really didn't act on it until I was in college. You'll get to hear about those acts in later posts for sure, either negative or positive, they've had some type of influence on my life. I've had girlfriends in the past, but could never commit just because I knew I would never be able to give myself to them fully. I recently graduated from college in May and now back in my hometown. I'm balancing between being the successful son/grandson, straight guy at work and to all friends, a man of faith, and a closet gay to the guys I meet online/in person. I've been living this "straight life" for so long.. in fact, it's all I know. I wish sexual orientation wasn't as big as a deal as it is, but it's the world we live in.

For discreet purposes, all names have been changed and I won't list out specific titles to things. So please no questions about where I live, where I work, etc. I think that's about it for now, hopefully I'll figure out an email or messenger for you guys to contact me. Later guys.

- Under Wraps

No comments:

Post a Comment