Friday, December 23, 2011

My apologies.. Plus Santa Jake.

I've been really needing to blog lately, got lots of stuff to discuss. Since I've started this new job, I've been absolutely dead tired when I get home and not wanting to look at a computer screen for another second. If you couldn't tell, that's what I do now. It pays ridiculously well, so I'll stick it out for the time being. Its one of those companies that looks great on your resume, so I want to give them at least 6 months to see if I can move departments or something of the sort. I'll post them all separately here in the next day or so, but this one is to give my apologies and to spread a little Christmas cheer. Went shopping for the parents and grandparents and ended up buying things for myself of course. Always happens. Figured out the cologne I wanted, a sick Fossil watch I'm now wanting really bad, even if I have to help pay for it, and some clothes. We'll see if Santa will be good to me. Speaking of Santa...


No comments:

Post a Comment