Thursday, December 1, 2011

Quick Post

Alright, just wanted to keep writing on a regular basis. Its easy to say "I'll blog tomorrow," or "I have nothing to talk about," but that's what your readers what to hear (if you have readers. And I currently have two followers. Thanks for following by the way.) I think I'll just write about the day. I start training and orientation tomorrow at the new job, so I'm excited. Watched the Thursday night line up on NBC, which is always good. Parks and Rec and Whitney are a couple of my favorites. Great writers for those shows. Now, I'm talking to a pretty genuine guy on Grindr. Roots for the same college football team as I, has goals, didn't ask to see my dick. He's being a nice guy. I don't have my hopes up (after all, it's Grindr), but this seems a little different. I'm anxious to write about him a little more, if there is more. I haven't put up any pics of guys yet, that'll be the next post for sure. And I'll let you know how orientation/training goes. Have a great night.

Here's a video of Drake on Chelsea Lately talking about Nicki Minaj, Lil Wayne and of course, his music. I love Drake's new album 'Take Care' and plus he's easy on the eyes I think. He's come a long way from being on Disney.




OVOXO

2 comments:

  1. If you're looking for topics, I always love a good "first time" story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good one, that'll definitely be coming soon.

    ReplyDelete