Sunday, January 22, 2012

Has Anyone Seen Michael....

...because I haven't. Yep. Since before my last Tuesday. Which was 5 days ago. Which should have been the day I blogged. Sorry guys.

In reality, it's not a long time. It seems like longer because we didn't really talk much, just went to see Sherlock Holmes. My first choice was MI:4, which I still haven't seen, but some things that bothered me about that night.

1. He was late. About 15 minutes late. Of course I stalled and went to a couple stores in the mall until he got there, but nonetheless, he was late.
2. The movie theater's showing of MI:4 was the IMAX version. Michael didn't look up this detail, and we both didn't want to spend the extra 8 bucks to see it in IMAX.
3. He asked me multiple questions about the movie, during the movie. To be fair, this last one was the result of the first two. I think anything he did could make me mad after being late though.

Not optimistic about how this is going to play out. Me and relationships...blah.

No comments:

Post a Comment