Saturday, January 7, 2012

100% Wrong

Hey all, and Happy New Years! I'll see if I can play catch up a bit from my lack of posting. 

If you read the previous post, you'll remember Caleb. If not, I'll give you an abridged version. Cute guy, went on a date. After that, 66.67% of me thought I'd see him again. 33.33% sure we'd see each other another time then that'd be the end. Looks like I'm 100% wrong. Didn't talk, text, whatever. Then, I was bummed. He seemed to be a pretty decent guy with a little quirkiness  I look for. Well, I think he is a pretty decent guy still with that same quirkiness I look for, but I'm fine with not talking to him ever again. But also fine with talking too. I'm not mad at all, it sucks. But it happens. 

I think the reason why I'm so fine with it all is because I've moved on to the next. Happened rather quickly too. We've talked off and on for about 4 months now (I seem to chat off and on with a lot of people. What can I say... I'm a friendly guy) and we met up last Saturday at Starbucks. I usually would brew my own or pick a local spot but I got gift cards for Christmas. Thank you Mom and Dad. Back to the guy. We'll call him Michael. Mike is about 6 foot, about 170, good skin tone, very athletic. He's what we'd call Blatino. Best feature besides his handsome masculine face? Butt. Great muscular ass. He's the first non-white guy I've been attracted to besides celebrities. We have great conversation. Nothing but laughter. We're nothing but smiles the entire time. There were times the conversation turned sexual in which I have to make sure others didn't hear, but a certain part of me didn't care. That's how comfortable I was with him. He's very cultured, spent time out of the United States for school and you can tell a little in his cute accent. Cares a lot about his family, which is the reason he's back in the States. He's not out and doesn't plan to be for a while, same as I. After we parted ways, I just had to sit in my car for a bit and take it all in. Great evening, and even better evening after watching my team win their football game.

No comments:

Post a Comment