Saturday, January 7, 2012

The Next Day.

Its not really the next day, but lets just pretend it's the day after the last post.

Man, I have to see Mike again. We've texted non-stop since or great conversation and I have an awesome feeling about this. The night before, I told J (read this post if you don't know who he is) how much I like this guy and I think he's starting to get jealous. Just a hunch. He hasn't had much luck on Grindr lately and the ex is sort of in the picture again, no matter how many times his roommate and I tell him not to let him back in. How he's an EX for a reason and even though he was in J's life for a year, that's still 1/26th of his life. A very small amount I think.

Michael lives with his cousins and with me not living alone, it makes it difficult to meet up. At this point I didn't care, I had to see him. We text and we try to figure out a place to meet. I told him I didn't care where and that I was driving in his general direction. We meet up in a parking lot, I told him how hungry I was, so I told him to follow me to grab something to eat. So after I pick up something quickly, we just sit in the parking lot of the establishment and talk. Our talking turned into kissing. Kissing into touching. Touching into pants down. Pants down into stroking. Stroking into sucking. So there we are. In the parking lot me looking out of my window with a head bobbing up and down in my lap. Best blow job I've received. I had to return the favor. And I had to make sure I did it in a damn good fashion too. I had to bring my "A game." And based on him speaking another language while I was blowing him, I'm sure I brought it. That just turned me on more. I kept at it. Up and down, licked his balls, deep throat. I wanted his cum. There were multiple times he pulled me off of him for a bit because he was about to shoot.

This was then cut short by a cop circling the parking lot next to us. Definitely a big cock block if you will. I was still hard and couldn't get it back in my pants. I had to drive a bit with my pants down, which is somehow really funny to me. I get home to finish what Michael started and he did the same. I told him that I wanted to see that ass soon, which I meant in person. But then he sends me some pics of it which drove me over the edge. I had to cum again. Can't wait to see him again.


Oh, if you're wondering what he looks like: Here's a young Shemar Moore. Michael's body is almost spot on with this pic.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with everything man! Love your blog. That guy you talk about sounds really hot but I just can't take that pink thong seriously, sorry haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks CC, I really appreciate it. And what a great compliment. That's just motivation to continue blogging. The pink thong is a little much I agree, but it's whats in that thong that matters and I guess the guy itself too.

    ReplyDelete